- Company Selection
- Did these vendors research your needs prior to bidding?
- Prepare an assignment sheet stating exact specifications
- Cost Breakdown
- Obtain a realistic breakdown of supply costs (versus labor costs). Note: A leading source of occupant complaints is inadequate supplies for the restrooms
- Security & Safety
- Does the cleaning company conduct background checks on its employees?
- Will the cleaning crew have uniforms and photo ID badges?
- Find out the average length of time employees have worked for the company?
- Are the workers properly trained in the handling of cleaning chemicals, some of which may contain hazardous materials?
- References & Communication
- Contact facility executives from similar industries
- Does the cleaning company conduct a client survey to evaluate the quality of its services?
2017 OFFICE SPACE LEASING RESOURCE FOR NORTHERN CALIFORNIA TENANTS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
The information furnished has been obtained from sources we deem reliable and is submitted subject to errors, omissions, and changes.
Although Officetimes.com has no reason to doubt its accuracy, we do not guarantee it.
All information should be verified by the recipient and you enter this site at your own risk and liability.