Using the experience of a tenant representative will level the playing field with the landlords. Most companies lease or purchase commercial real estate every five or ten years while Landlords make the “process” their business.
Executive Vice President
Tenant reps also help you achieve your business goals, not the landlord’s, to save you money on your lease or purchase. Discover how the Exclusive Rep Team at Colliers International can help you achieve your business goals.
● Exclusive Tenant Representation and Commercial Property Sales
● No landlord lease listings – No Conflicts of interest!
● Highly specialized to focus on the tenants’ side of the equation
● Typical savings to the tenant range from 10-20%
● In almost every case, no cost to Tenant/Buyer for these services
Landlords are usually experts at being landlords – Tenants have their own business to operate and do not have the resources (i.e.; lease comp, competitive concession in detail, in-depth knowledge of what is happening “behind the scenes”) to compete on a level playing field. Most Fortune 1000 corporations use exclusive tenant representatives on their lease renewals and relocation’s because it saves them money!
● Millions of square feet of successfully complete office transactions
● Support of Colliers International, with over 15,000 salespeople and staff,
with offices in 51 countries.